Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Blog award... passing on to other great blogs.


Time flies (as it happens!) and it's been weeks already since Dawn from Chasing the seasons passed the Stylish Blogger Award this way along with many great blogs on her list. Thanks Dawn! Love reading all the fun stuff you're doing with your kids! :)

This award comes with couple rules and here they are:
1) Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2) Share 7 things about yourself
3) Award 15 recently discovered great blogs/bloggers 
4) Contact the bloggers to tell them about the award


Already said thanks to Dawn but another time won't hurt so, please stop by Dawn's blog and go through her past posts to read about many great ideas she had in the past about fun and learning with her toddlers! Thanks Dawn!


Ah, 7 things about myself... I love kids and try to make everything we do fun!... Usually I do too many things at once ending up with no time for myself! (Sounds familiar? ;) ... I love discovering new ideas and bringing them back to my home... Internet is so fun and on many occasions I don't even notice that I've spent hours hopping from one blog to another chasing yet another great find! ... I'm coffee adict. :) ... I've bought tons of felt sheets and I don't know how to sew! LOL Don't ask! .... English is my 2nd language and I even don't live in English speaking area! ... 


And, passing this award to:
Me & Marie learning
Sun Hats & Wellie Boots
The Work Plan
What do you do all day?
Elle Belle's Bows
Mama May i Blog?
Inspiration Surrounds... Creativity Abounds
Adventures of the Smith Family
Mame ne rade na "repeat"
StraĊĦilo
hands on: as we grow
yellow mums
growing up our style
Pink and Green Mama
Under the Golden Apple Tree

All and single one of these blogs are run by creative and fun moms! If you haven't seen these blogs so far, you are missing out! Go and see how many great ideas you can find! :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I want to thank you for thinking about me when passing your award along. I also enjoy reading your blog, and as soon as I take some time to figure out linking up correctly I plan to participate in your wonderful linky. I don't know what I do but I am never able to link up right. Congratulations on your award and I proudly accept this award from you. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for thinking of me too!! You know I love everything that you do! Sorry that I have been missing out on High Paw lately. I am on a small blog break while with the family. Hope to link up soon! I will also check out the other blogs and pass along soon too! Thanks again! Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Michelle, it's a pleasure to be in such a company!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I've never been awarded anything before. I feel so honored!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for thinking of me - what an honour. I am excited to visit some of the other blogs you mentioned that I am unfamiliar with. Thank you for sharing this award with me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for adding me - you made my day! :)
    Congrats on your award for this fantastic site. We love Best Toys for Toddlers!

    ReplyDelete

Say, share, play with us!