Thursday, July 5, 2012

DIY Toys - Finger Puppet Theater from a Shoe Box!


Hey there! :) This one has been sitting for some time aside and I have finally found the time to put together a tutorial how to make a finger puppet theaternger puppet theater from the simpliest thing ever - shoe box!

Here are the pictures of a finished finger puppet theater:




And, you can find step by step tutorial to make your own finger puppet theater from a shoe box HERE! :)

Have fun!

Note: This post is re-published from 2nd blog which I'm closing down as soon as all interesting bits and pieces are moved here since I don't have time to keep 2 similar blogs updated.

_______________________________________________________________________
WE MOVED TO:
best toys for toddlers
Best Toys for Toddlers
Jump over and see what we are up to! 

4 comments:

  1. I will be making this for my classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really liked this idea. How about making finger puppets? Could you share something how to do it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do. :) I'm putting it on my to-do list. Thanks for comment and interest.

      Delete

Say, share, play with us!